Frame-less glass balustrade installed around terrace of strata apartments
This renovated duplex in Canterbury had a number of balconies which required balustrading. The owners decided to go with frameless glass instead of steel as they wanted to keep the existing views and to let the light through as the home was relatively shady. Stainless steel capping was added for safety.
Glass balustrade and pool fencing installation requirements
- 15Lm x 1.2m high x 12mm thick frameless glass with 2205 duplex grade square mirrored finish stainless steel spigots core drilled into existing walls for balustrading
- 1 each x 1.2m high x 800mm wide x 8mm thick gate with 316 marine grade soft self-closing hydraulic hinges and latch
- 2 each x custom made panels to meet glass balustrading regulation requirements
- 14Lm x 30mm rectangle stainless steel cappingto glass balustrading regulation requirements
HELPFUL FURTHER READING
Canterbury balustrade installations
Aqua Glass Fencing Sydney specialise in frameless glass fencing and balustrades for all external areas of the home including pools, gardens and balconies, courtyards, staircases and so much more. Our products provide the safety and strength of a traditional fencing whilst retaining an unobstructed view and stylish, contemporary appearance that will increase the value of your property.
- 20+ years glass fence installation experience
- Stylish design
- Competitively priced
- Safety is paramount
- Low maintenance and long lasting