Frameless glass pool fence installation around new in-ground swimming pool.
It was an easy decision for owners for the installation of frameless glass fencing for their brand new million-dollar property in Curl Curl.The backyard had multiple levels and the owner wanted frameless glass balustrading to all the retaining and boundary walls and around the new pool area. Sandblasted glass panels were used for privacy and custom-made panels were installed for the numerous level changes. The owners were extremely pleased with the outcome of the entire job.
Pool fence installation requirements
- 56Lm x 1.2m high x 12mm thick frameless glass with 2205 duplex grade square mirrored finish stainless steel spigots core drilled into new tiles and walls for pool surrounds and balustrading
- 12Lm x 1.6m high x 12mm thick frameless glass with side mountedmirrored finish stainless steel spigots drilled into new concrete walls
- 2 each x 1.2m high x 800mm wide x 8mm thick gates with 316 marine grade soft self-closing hydraulic hinges and latch
- 8 each x custom made panels to meet pool fencing regulation requirements for annew pool
- 3 each x sandblasted privacy panels
- 35Lm x 30mm rectangle stainless steel capping to meet glass balustrading regulation requirements
For a quote for the supply & installation of a new glass pool fence, please contact us.
HELPFUL FURTHER READING
Northern Beaches pool installations
Aqua Glass Fencing Northern Beaches specialise in frameless glass fencing and balustrades for all external areas of the home including pools, gardens and balconies, courtyards, staircases and so much more. Our products provide the safety and strength of a traditional fencing whilst retaining an unobstructed view and stylish, contemporary appearance that will increase the value of your property.
- 20+ years glass fence installation experience
- Stylish design
- Competitively priced
- Safety is paramount
- Low maintenance and long lasting